Tuesday 5 April 2011

Claire, living in Louisville, USA

Hi! My name is Claire I live in Louisville, KY. I've lived here ever since my Mom and Dad started a YWAM base here, so about three or four years. Before that I lived in Tennessee for six and a half years! Out of all the places I've lived that would have to be my favorite place!! But before that I lived in Arkansas until I was two.

I am what some(lots) of people call weird, I'm a vegetarian, I'm home-schooled, I like being dramatic and I guess I just act weird some times. And my friend described me as a crazy twelve year old! :) I love mid-evil times, Robbin Hood ,and middle earth(lord of the rings/hobbit)! I'm tall for my age. Most of my friends are in YWAM. I love being with YWAM kids!

I have a brother and he's 14. I have a really cute and funny dog that I love lots! I love my family and my environment, including being in YWAM!:) If you want to know more about me I have a blog that I would love for you to look at! Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment