Wednesday 20 April 2011

Cups of tea, and other things

My name is Tatenda,I live Mozambique.

I'd like to have a bed and breakfast in Scotland and then be a missionary teacher
in some remote place in Africa. The reason why I'd like to have a B&B is that I like to serve. One of my favourite things in life is making my Dad a cup of tea: putting just the right amount of milk, no sugar, leave the teabag in, put it on a tray and serve with a smile. I love to see his face light up when I hand him his cup of tea.

I love being an MK and I believe we have a really special purpose all over the world.

Somebody once said in an email to me after she had visited: "It became very evident to me that God has a special call on your lives."

My biggest problem is not having a best friend. That is, a human best friend. God is always there for me when I need a friend, and better than any friend I could ever have in the future.

1 comment:

  1. That's my girl! I will be your first guest in your B&B!
    Love you! Dad

    ReplyDelete